The following list contains all of the powers in the Blessed universe.
Powers will be added as the series progresses.
- Advanced Molecular Immobilization - An advanced form of Molecular Immobilization.
- Advanced Telekinesis - An advanced form of Telekinesis. It allows the user to move very large objects and create a powerful burst of sheer telekinetic energy.
- Aerokinesis - The elemental ability to create, control and manipulate the air and wind.
- Agility - The ability to lighten one's body and make oneself more agile.
- Aura Choking - The ability to strangle someone through their own aura.
- Beaming - A form of teleportation used by Cupids and Cupid-Witches.
- Blessed Power of Three - The collective power of the Blessed Ones, shared by Pip Muniz-Halliwell, Eddie Kresington and Beverly Carson. Though the latter two are only partly Blessed.
- Calling - The ability to call or summon inanimate objects into one's hand at will.
- Channeling - The ability to take control of and use the powers of others.
- Clairvoyance - The ability to gain direct information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the user's physical senses. Users can see the present in a premonition. This comes from the power of Premonition.
- Cloning - The ability to duplicate oneself.
- Corporealization - The ability to change from spirit form to a solid physical form.
- Empathy - The ability to feel others' feelings and channel them, as well as to copy other's powers.
- Energy Balls - The ability to throw balls of electrically charged energy.
- Enhanced Intuition - The ability to anticipate or sense danger before it occurs. Most often this ability is developed from psychic powers such as Premonition.
- Enhanced Senses - The ability to have extremely advanced senses.
- Healing - The ability to heal injuries and diseases of others, unless that person is evil or has already died.
- High Resistance - The ability to survive otherwise lethal attacks from physical and magical harm.
- Hovering - The ability to rise up into the air and hover in one place, with or without the use of orbs.
- Hypnosis - The ability to put someone in a submissive trance.
- Immortality - The ability to live forever without aging and be immune to all kind of diseases.
- Immunity - The ability to be immune to certain or all kinds of powers and/or physical harm.
- Intuition - Sometimes referred to as the sixth sense, is when someone is highly aware of their surroundings. Usually, a person can sense when something is about to happen, before it does. This can be an extension of Premonition or an ability on its own.
- Invincibility - Protects the possessor from any physical or magical harm.
- Levitation - The ability to rise into the air and float in apparent defiance of gravity.
- Molecular Combustion - The ability to speed up molecules to the point where they combust.
- Molecular Immobilization - The ability to slow down the movement of molecules, leaving the being or object immobilized.
- Object Alteration - The ability to alter any objects state of being.
- Omnilingualism - The ability to understand and speak any language without extensive training.
- Orbing - The ability to teleport through use of blue and white orbs. This power is used by Whitelighters and Whitelighter-Witches.
- Photokinesis - The ability to produce and manipulate light.
- Potion Making - The ability to make potions.
- Power Channeling - The ability to channel the powers of other beings, allowing users to take control of others activated powers and use them for themselves
- Power Replication - The ability to temporarily copy and use the powers of another being.
- Power of Three - The most powerful of all powers in the magical world, possessed by the Charmed Ones.
- Premonition - The ability to receive a vision about the future of an object or person with or without touching them or those.
- Psychokinesis - The ability to move objects that are not in one's line of sight, much stronger than telekinesis.
- Pyrokinesis - The ability to generate and control fire.
- Reconstitution - The ability to be reformed again after being vanquished.
- Regeneration - The ability to magically heal and regenerate bodily tissue and organs damaged as a result of injuries.
- Remote Beaming - The ability to send and call another person to and from a specific location instead of having to beam with them.
- Remote Orbing - The ability to send and call another person to and from a specific location instead of having to orb with them.
- Retrocognition - The ability to see the past in the form of a vision or premonition.
- Scrying - One of the basic abilities of a witch, the ability to search with a crystal to find a lost object or person.
- Sense Stealing - The ability to take away someone's else's senses and use it for oneself.
- Sensing - The ability to sense the location of other people.
- Sharing Visions - Two psychics can share visions with each other by holding hands, palm to palm.
- Shimmering - The ability to teleport with a blurry "shimmer", mostly used by demons.
- Sleep Induction - The power to put others to sleep with the wave of the hand or via a potion.
- Smoke-Fading - A form of teleportation that is a combination of Smoking and Fading.
- Soul Absorption - The ability to absorb the souls of the dead.
- Soul Channeling - The ability to channel a soul to power a spell or another power. It is highly dangerous and can easily destroy the person if not performed precisely.
- Soul Control - The ability the manipulate the properties of souls.
- Spell Casting - The ability to cast spells.
- Summoning - The ability to conjure a being into the user's vicinity.
- Telekinesis - The ability to move objects and individuals by using your mind. It can be channeled through the eyes or hands.
- Telekinetic Orbing - The ability to teleport objects through the use of orbs. This power is used by Whitelighter-Witches.
- Telepathy - The ability to hear and broadcast the thoughts of oneself and others.
- Teleportation - The movement of objects or elementary particles from one place to another, more or less instantaneously, without traveling through space.
- Transformation - The ability to manipulate reality and transform organic and non-organic objects according to ones desires.
- Warren Powers - The three traditional Warren powers and the advancements that may grow out of the original powers. The Warren line began with Melinda Warren who possessed the three active powers of the Charmed Ones (telekinesis, molecular immobilization, and premonition).
- X-Ray Vision - The power to see through different forms of materials.
- Charmed Wiki - visit them for more. (Power definitions)